Is your organization considering Joint Commission accreditation or certification, but unsure if you’re eligible or if it’s the right time? We have the perfect webinar for you! This session with compliance expert Therese Gopaul-Robinson is ideal for clinical or administrative staff at healthcare organizations in this exact position, including acute care facilities, ambulatory care, behavioral health, healthcare staffing, nursing facilities, and home health.
These insights will also benefit organizations preparing for recertification that want to do an internal “checkup” before the survey date.
- To provide the audience with a step by step guide as they consider or prepare for Joint Commission Accreditation or Certification
- To Understand the Joint Commission and its standards
- To know why Joint Commission certification or accreditation is important
- To learn how to prepare for the Joint Commission survey, from the preliminary review to post-survey follow-up and maintenance
- To review different certification and accreditation types by setting
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Overview of the Joint Commission (no proprietary information will be shared)
- Why Joint Commission certification or accreditation is important
- The Difference between certification and accreditation
- How to prepare for a survey
- Steps to take during the Preliminary Review period
- Steps to take during the Pre-Notification period
- Steps to take during a the Post-Notification period
- Live Q&A Session
- Healthcare Staffing Leaders (Any Department)
- Hospital Leadership
- Medical Staff Services
- Medical Staff Leadership
- Operations Managers and Staff
- HR Managers
- Bylaws Committee
- Credentialing Committee
- Chief Medical Officers
- Director of Medical Staff
- Medical Staff Attorney
- Hospital Counsel
- Medical Staff Managers
- Credentialing Specialists
Therese is a healthcare consultant and keynote speaker based in Dallas, Texas. She uses her over 20 years of healthcare experience in hospitals and healthcare staffing to empower organizations as they focus on internal improvements and growth.
Her consulting firm specializes in Accreditation, Change Management, Training & Leadership Development. She has supported several organizations through successful Joint Commission surveys and is known as the “go to” person in healthcare staffing when severe process improvement is needed.