Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website, waymoreeducation.com further will be called as WME here. By accessing and using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not use this website.
Registration and Payment
• To access our webinars, you need to register on our website and provide accurate and complete information about yourself. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials and for any activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
• You agree to pay the fees for the webinars that you register for, according to the prices and payment methods specified on our website. All fees are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in our refund policy.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any webinar at any time, for any reason, without prior notice. In the event of such cancellation or rescheduling, we will either refund your fees or offer you an alternative webinar of equivalent value, at our sole discretion.
Content and Conduct
• The content of our webinars is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. You should not rely on the content of our webinars as a substitute for your own research, judgment, or consultation with a qualified expert.
• You agree to use our webinars in a lawful, respectful, and ethical manner. You agree not to post, transmit, or share any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• We reserve the right to monitor, moderate, edit, delete, or block any content or user that we deem inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions, at our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to our webinars and website at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
• All the content of our webinars and WME website, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, logos, trademarks, audio, video, software, and code, is the property of us or our licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of our content without our prior written permission.
• You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, display, perform, publish, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit any content that you post or share on our website or webinars for any purpose related to our business.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
• We provide our webinars and website on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind.
• We offer a full refund for any webinar that you cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled start time. To request a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email address, and webinar title.
• We do not offer refunds for any webinar that you fail to attend or cancel less than 24 hours before the scheduled start time. However, you may transfer your registration to another person or another webinar of equal or lesser value, subject to availability and our approval. To request a transfer, please contact us at email@example.com with your name, email address, webinar title, and the name and email address of the person or webinar you wish to transfer to.
• We do not offer refunds for any technical issues that may prevent you from accessing or viewing our webinars. However, we will try our best to resolve any such issues and provide you with a recording of the webinar if possible.