What’s the difference between each training format?
- Live: You can attend the live training at a specific date and time. You also get the opportunity to ask your questions directly to the speaker.
- On-Demand Recording: Webinar recording link will be provided to the registered email address and this can be accessed 24×7 with life-time access.
- DVD/Flash Drive: DVD/Flash drive will be shipped physically to the address provided. The DVD/Flash Drive contains the actual live webinar recording.
- Podcast: You can listen the webinar, audio file will be provided to registered email address.
- E-book: This is the actual transcript of the live webinar and will be provided to the registered email address.
When will I receive my login information?
Your will receive login information to your inbox within minutes as soon as you place order. This information you will also receive via email 24 hours prior to the live session.
IMPORTANT: If your sign in directions don’t arrive in your inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder. If you still don’t receive your access messages, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I change my order after placing it?
You can change your order at any time simply by emailing our customer support email – email@example.com.
What if we have multiple employees in different locations, can all of them get access to the live training?
Yes, the customized joining link will be provided if you register for multiple attendees, all employees can join at a same time with the customized joining link.
When will my On-Demand webinar be accessible to me?
You will receive the On-demand Recording link to your email address within 24 hours of the live completion.